Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Kiss After the Rain

"A Kiss After the Rain"
©2011 Mika Star

We raced out of the movie theater hand in hand.  The newly soaked pavement still held the smell of rain.  We splashed through the puddles as our feet floated across the asphalt. The pure adrenaline of wanting to touch him, to feel the warmth of his mouth overwhelmed me. 

As we reached the car, I pulled him to me, into a much welcomed but completely unexpected kiss.  The instant his lips touch mine all the rest of the world disappeared and time itself stood still.  Nothing else mattered but the rush of the moment.  The happiness I felt coursed through my veins while the heat radiating from our bodies intensified the rolling of tongues until the fire of our hearts subsided enough to break the one lingering touch I have yet to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment